Sunday, August 16, 2009

Leto'......

First of all I have a great grandpa who is still alive!!! He is 93!!!! I know that's old!!! I hope he at least lives to be 100! Bye the way Leto' means grandpa in Spanish!!! He does not like us ( kami, aly, taylor) to call him grandpa!!! So its been like that ever since i was born, and thats the way its gonna be for the next couple years!!! I forgot to to tell you that he lives my grandma and pop pop holdridge's house!!! They don't want him in a nursing home. I know how they feel! He so fun though!! He always has candy for us when we come!!! I remember one time we were getting ready for bed and we had just brushed our teeth and then we went to go say goodnight to him, and we got by him and he said " you guys want some candy?" And you know when someone asks this girl if she wants some candy there's no way I can say no to that, so i said " ummmm.... yeah sure we do!!!" So my mom of course was not to happy about our choose, but kids can't say no to candy!!! It just comes naturally!!!!

The end!!!

1 comment:

Kami Holdridge said...

He is almost deaf!!! So he can't hear that well!!