Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The horrible no sleep night!!!!!

Well it all started with Aly sniffing! Well part of the problem was that we all were in the same bed for the fun of it!! But unfortunately it didn't go to smoothly because Aly was sniffing like every second!!! But I still felt bad cause she was sick. But she would not stop so I had to get tough I said "Aly I said please stop like one million times!!" She said " I cant help it and so I had to tell on her! I said " Mom Ally keeps on sniffing"! And I think she got a little bit mad cause she came up those stairs so fast I think she almost bloo the house down!!! HA HA!!! And so she came up to me and said "GET IN BED"!! I said "yes mam"! So I could tell you more but im only nine!

4 comments:

NY23CLIFF said...

Hey Kami,

I love reading your stories...you are a great writer.

I'm sad I can't be home with you. I'm really sad that you got to go to Rudy's and I didn't. Hopefully you ate enough for the both of us...Hahaha!

You are growing up to be such a lovely lady. I'm so proud of you. Maybe someday soon you can come visit us for a couple days by yourself. Wouldn't that be fun?

Okay well tell everyone there I said Hello.

Love ya Kami...

Aunt Angie

Kami Holdridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kami, I can totally picture your mom blowing up the stairs like that! HAHA! I love the way you write, girlfriend! Tell your mom and dad HELLO for me, ok? It was so fun spending a few days with you guys and going to Adam and Ali's wedding! I hope you had fun too! Good luck with school starting!

Erin

Carli said...

Kami... you are a great writer! These stories are so much fun to read. You are one cool kid!
Carli Mellentine